An air fryer is a smart home appliance that can use air to "fry". The principle of the air fryer is that the high-speed air circulation technology and electric heating work at the same time to make the air hot, and there are spiral lines inside. These three kinds of work are perfectly and uniquely combined to make the hot air circulate and heat, thus dehydrating the food. Achieve the effect and taste of fried food. To put it simply, the heated air is used to replace the hot oil in the fryer, so that the food is cooked and not so greasy. At the same time, the hot air also blows away the moisture on the surface of the food, so that the food can be fried. The fried food fried in the air fryer is low in oil, which can reduce people's intake of oil compared with the food fried in traditional pan oil, so it is relatively healthy.
Just because the air fryer uses the technology of hot air circulation heating instead of frying food, fried food is also more delicious. However, it should be noted that since the food fried in the air fryer needs to be dried under high temperatures for a long time when the food is dried, the various vitamins and nutrients in the food are also greatly reduced. Eating this kind of food for a long time is also not conducive to people's health.
How to use the air fryer?
How to use the air fryer is as follows:
1. Thoroughly clean the basket and frying pan with hot water, detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge, and wipe the inside and outside of the product with a damp cloth.
2. Place the product on a firm, level, and flat surface. Place the basket correctly in the frying pan. Insert the plug into a grounded electrical outlet.
3. Carefully pull the frying pan out of the air fryer. Put the ingredients in the fry basket. Slide the skillet back into the air fryer.
4. Gently tap the touch button to start a delicious cooking journey.
5. Some ingredients need to be turned halfway during the cooking process. To turn the ingredients, please hold the handle to pull the frying pan out of the product, and then turn it. Then slide the skillet back into the air fryer.
6. When the timer rings, it means that the cooking time has been reached. Pull the skillet out of the appliance and place it on a heatproof surface.
7. Check whether the ingredients have been cooked. To pour out smaller ingredients, press the basket release button and lift the basket out of the pan. Pour all the ingredients in the fryer basket into a bowl or dish.
Ningbo Lemeijia Electric Equipment Technology Co., Ltd is a custom kitchen appliance manufacturer and OEM/ODM small home appliance factory in China, providing online sales of small kitchen appliances, welcome to consult.